Savannah’s riverfront boutique hotel
The Cotton Sail Hotel Savannah, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Positioned in the buzzing Historic District, and housed within an 1800s cotton warehouse, The Cotton Sail Hotel tips its hat to its nostalgic past through preservation and revitalization – anchored by original 200-year-old pine hardwood floors and a Historic Preservation Award. With seafood dining below, balconies overlooking the river, and Top Deck – one of Savannah’s only rooftop bars, step into something spectacular at each level of The Cotton Sail.
The sky’s the limit.
Chilled hangouts reach a new level at Top Deck, Savannah’s premier rooftop bar located above the hotel. The relaxed atmosphere is complemented by a selection of local and craft brews, our international wine list and premium cocktails. Have a plate or two from our menu, complete with Savannah’s sunset as your backdrop.
Federalist architecture with contemporary touches.
Escape to our charming and sophisticated hotel where each room offers modern decor, free Wi-Fi, and reclaimed 200-year-old heart of pine hardwood floors.
Every room features
- Free Wi-Fi
- 42-inch HD TV with upgraded cable
- Marble bath
- Bluetooth clock/sound system
- Iron and ironing board
River Street eats done right.
Escape to a cobblestoned time and watch the ships roll by from River House Seafood, or elevate your stay with a trip to Top Deck, one of the city’s only rooftop bars. All you have to do is show up, as we take care of the rest.
River House Savannah
Set on the lower level of The Cotton Sail Hotel and accessible from the guest room elevators, River House Seafood has been locally owned and operated since 1982. Enjoy the quintessence of Savannah dining.
Top Deck Bar
With a premier location above The Cotton Sail Hotel and overlooking the historic Savannah River, this modern rooftop lounge is the ultimate River Street meeting place. Mingle over cocktails and the small plate and charcuterie menu – guaranteed to tempt you.
Pick up items from our convenience shop, located in the lobby. Find local treats, snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine. Forgotten something at home? We stock a selection of useful sundries.
Location and attractions
Savannah is more than slow-paced charm. The city’s brimming with festivals, nightlife and world-class dining – complete with a rich past waiting to be uncovered. From historic River Street, and its famous Waving Girl statue, to the beach of Tybee Island just 20 minutes east. See it all on foot or by bike on the cycle-friendly landscape.
- A.Lure – 0.2 miles
- Plantation Carriage Tours – 0.3 miles
- Savannah Slow Ride Food Tour – 0.3 miles
- Savannah Civic Center – 0.5 miles
- River Street – 0.5 miles
- The Olde Pink House 0.5 miles
- Trolley Tours – 0.7 miles
- National Landmark Historic District – 0.8 miles
- Forsyth Park – 1.3 miles
- Bonaventure Cemetery – 4.6 miles
- Tybee Island – 17.9 miles
Directions from Savannah International Airport (SAV) (10.3 miles)
- West on Airways Ave for 1.5 miles
- Left at traffic light and merge onto I-95 South for 4.8 miles
- Take Exit 99A to I-16 East towards Savannah
- Continue on I-16 East for 8.3 miles to exit 167A – MLK Jr. Blvd
- Left on MLK Jr. Blvd for 0.8 miles
- Right onto Bay Street for 0.2 miles
- Left at the 3rd traffic light (intersection of Bay Street and Barnard Street)