Picturesque New Mexico hotel moments from Taos Plaza and the Enchanted Circle.
Stay your way. We’ve got local art, our relaxing pool and charming grounds on site. Or head out for history, adventure, and the mountains and forests of the Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway.
Rooms and suites
Peppered across six acres, find 126 guest rooms housed in six different buildings. All with exterior entries, these grouped guest rooms are great for families and large parties traveling together.
Every room features
- Free Wi-Fi
- 50-inch HD TV
- Keurig coffee maker
- Mini-refrigerator and microwave
- Alarm radio
- Iron and ironing board
In a place that brings art and food together, discover a temporary escape from the busy world at our on-site restaurant.
Palettes, Taos Food Art
Our restaurant captures the culinary creations of the Taos Art Colony, who originated in 1898. We connect touch, scent, taste, sound and sight through our cuisine and the local artwork adorning the walls.
Gather with up to 100 guests for meetings, weddings or social events. Our expert team is here to help, and offers planning assistance with sincere hospitality.
Plan your social or business event with us. We offer catering services and event space for large or small groups.
- Free WiFi
- Banquet service
- A/V equipment
Celebrate with up to 100 guests in our beautiful ballrooms, or choose an intimate venue for receptions of up to 25.
- 1,260 sq. ft. ballroom
- Beautiful outdoor space
- Expert planners
Location and attractions
Our central location gives guests easy access to all of Taos. Explore the historic district or make the most of Taos’ diverse climate with a ski session. Don’t miss the buzz of the summer festivals or the captivating Taos Mountain Balloon Rally each October.
- Historic Plaza – 1.7 miles
- The Enchanted Circle – 3 miles
- Taos Pueblo – 4.7 miles
- Gorge Bridge – 13.5 miles
- Taos Ski Valley – 20 miles
Directions from the airport
From Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
- Take I-25 North 55 miles to Santa Fe
- Exit on St Francis North
- Stay on St Francis as it turns into Highway 68 North to Taos
- Travel approximately 70 miles to Taos
- Hotel is on the right-hand side of Highway 68 as you enter Taos
Santa Fe County Municipal Airport (SAF)
- Take Highway 68 North
- Travel approximately 70 miles
- Hotel is on the right-hand side as you enter Taos
From Colorado Springs
- Take I-25 South
- Travel approximately 100 miles to Walsenburg exit
- Follow signs to Highway 61 West to Fort Garland
- Travel approximately 40 miles
- Turn left at the only stop light in Fort Garland onto Highway 68
- Stay on 68 South, travel approximately 60 miles to Taos
- Follow the highway through the town, continuing south
- Hotel is on the left approximately two and a half miles south of the Plaza