A sleek stay for tech-savvy travelers.
Newly opened in 2019! Located minutes from Amazon Worldwide headquarters, Pike Place Market and the Washington Convention Center, our contemporary hotel is in the center of Seattle’s cultural and corporate hub.
Contemporary interiors and Belltown views
Our guest rooms feature sleek urban design while celebrating the gorgeous natural environment of the Pacific Northwest. Each features wooden flooring, cool marble counters, flannel upholstery, and crisp linens.
Every room features
- Free WiFi
- 49-inch TV
- Keurig coffee maker and refrigerator
- Laptop safe
- Task lighting
- William Roam Float bath amenities
- Down comforter
We believe our dishes should do more than just satisfy hunger — they should also tell the story of our city. That’s why we create approachable, regionally sourced menus. In the bar, we keep things local with Seattle’s best craft beer and Washington wines. For the early risers, our gourmet coffee, fresh-baked goods, and hot breakfast sandwiches are waiting each morning.
Sat: 7 am – 11 pm
Meetings and events
Our Lupine Room is the perfect catalyst for your next brainstorming session, training or off-site meeting. Fuel your attendees with menu options featuring creative break-outs, buffets and, of course, coffee for days. No matter your needs, our events and catering team pay attention to every detail.
- Terrace access and views of the Space Needle
- Latest audiovisual technology
- Modern and sleek venue for 50 attendees
- 770 sq. ft. of event space
Location and attractions
Get to know the vibrant neighborhood of Belltown, adjacent to Seattle’s waterfront and just minutes from iconic Northwest landmarks. Live like a local among the burgeoning arts district with boutiques, restaurants, and galleries.
- Amazon Worldwide Headquarters – 0.25 miles
- Pike Place Market – 0.5 miles
- Chihuly Garden & Glass – 0.5 miles
- Seattle Space Needle – 0.5 miles
- Washington State Convention Center – 1 mile
- Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 – 1 mile
- Safeco & Centurylink Fields – 1.5 miles
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91 – 2.5 miles
from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Exit the airport and follow signs for Seattle
- Take Highway 518 to I-5
- Take I-5 Northbound for 13 miles
- Take exit 165/Seneca Street
- Follow Seneca Street for two blocks
- Turn right onto 4th Avenue
- Go seven blocks north
- Hotel is on the right, past Lenora Street