One of the closest hotels to Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
The Rose Hotel Chicago O’Hare, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Relax and unwind in our upscale property with free Wi-Fi. Or get to know the local neighborhood with our complimentary three-mile shuttle.
Rooms & Suites
Make yourself at home in your guest room with free WiFi and modern decor. Or upgrade to a suite for more space and an upgraded bathroom.
Every room features
- Free WiFi
- 55-inch TV
- On-demand movies
- Coffee maker
- Alarm radio
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary remote printing
Cure your cravings in our casual restaurant and full-service bar. Or take our complimentary shuttle to local dining options.
- Lobby restaurant with modern art and fireplace
- Casual sandwiches and salads
- Full-service bar
- Dine in the privacy of your room
- Options from our lobby restaurant
- Menu provided in-room
Gather at The Rose with up to 210 guests for meetings, weddings or social events. We offer 5,000 sq. ft. of flexible space and delicious on-site catering options.
Weddings & Events
Get married or host your reception in our boutique hotel.
- Two junior ballrooms
- Breakout spaces
- Accommodation for your guests
Location and attractions
We’re in the center of the shopping and restaurant district, and just two miles from O’Hare International Airport (ORD). Explore Rosemont’s thriving tourist attractions with our complimentary five-mile shuttle.
- Impact Field, home of American Independent Baseball League, the Chicago Dogs – 0.2 miles
- Fashion Outlets of Chicago – 0.3 miles
- Big Ten Conference Headquarters & Museum – 0.5 miles
- Parkway Bank Park Entertainment District – 0.5 miles
- IFly Indoor Skydiving – 0.7 miles
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center – 1.0 miles
- Allstate Arena – 3.7 miles
From O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Exit the airport and take the exit onto Bessie Coleman Drive toward International Terminal 5
- In 0.2 miles, turn left onto Balmoral Avenue
- In one mile, turn right onto Pearl Street
- In 900 feet, turn left on Farragut Avenue and the hotel in on the left